Monday, August 8, 2011

Why did you leave Tae Kwon Do?

I left because I thought the even though the art has good kicks it needs some boxing and wrestling added to it to make it more effective for real life. They were also teaching really bad footwork. I did enjoy the weapons my favorite being the staff. I left as a red belt and never looked back. I got into WingChun Kung Fu at a really good school and did well I also went to a school and learned alittle krav manga, Jeet Kune Do but it was mainly a form of Shaolin Kung Fu. I plan on takeing some boxing cles which teaches around the area where I am and they teach the techniques. They dont make you fight. You only spar there and thats a choice which is cool. Beleive it or not this boxing school is really good. I also then later may like to take some mma from a good school that focuses more on learning rather than just brawling it out style. Tell me what arts have you been in and how do you feal about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment