Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Cellulitis of the leg anyone know about this?

I have been dealing with cellulitis on my leg now for a few years. My dad has somewhat the same thing on his leg where it looks bruised all the time. Mine had an open wound for the whole year of 05 it finally closed up around the end of 05 beginning into 06. It has been fine up until recently as of Saturday 3 days ago I was at work and a pallet hit my leg opened it up again. I went to the hospital yesterday and they are saying I have cellulitis with a laceration. My question is what is a way to cure this completely. I am a 29 year old male and now because of this leg I cannot run I can't exercise the way I want to. Alot of things I can't do because of this stupid leg being infected all the time. Can anyone shed light on the subject of cellulitis and any possible cures? Any long term side effects, will I honestly lose my leg? This is really starting to scare me now. It seems like even when I go see a doctor they can't really give me a definite answer on it. serious answers only please

No comments:

Post a Comment