Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Women, what is your relationship like with your mother?

personally I have a very strong relationship with my mother but you see my mother was never jealous of my sister or myself, so this made it alot easier. I am sorry that you had and still are having a hard time having a relationship with your mother see my father used to do the same thing to me as your mother is doing to you and finally it came to a point on my 28th birthday where I knew that I could no longer have this negative influence in my life and being 32 now it still is the best decision that I ever made. I know you were asking about mothers but I do know how it feels when one parent just cant see past themselves so you do what is necessary to stay away from this influence before she makes you feel like you are a bad mother and this will happen if you dont stop this now

No comments:

Post a Comment