Saturday, August 13, 2011

Have ever been this fired up over an election?

I must admit, this is the first time that I am itching for election day. This is probably the first time I've wholeheartedly support one of the candidates belonging to one of the major parties. Back in 2000, the first time I could vote, I was so sure Gore would win, I didn't even consider anyone would take Bush seriously that I voted for...don't get mad...Ralph. (It's ok though, I'm registered in a Red state, Dems never win here) But I've actually openly critiqued, offered my opinions, opened topics, answered questions and in my small way, got involved in the process. No matter who you are voting for, you gotta admit, this election has electrified the American people. So, have you ever been this fired up over an election? uh, are you fired up?

No comments:

Post a Comment