Saturday, August 13, 2011

3 guys who to choose?

Ok well there are these 3 guys. Lets name them jake, rick, damon. Im dating jake and he's really sweet when were texting during the day, but he won't talk to me at all at school and isk why. also he asks me for naked pics every night and we have only been going out for like a week. Then i figured out i like my friends ex, damon. We were talking and he told me he liked me and i was like well i like u too, and hes like well what r we gonna do bout it bc damon and jake are friends and jory is best friends with both. damon is like jessica ur beuatiful and trust worthy and im not a horndog like blake. And then there is my ex rick and he asked me to come over on sunday and we were just hanging as friends but we kinda accidently kissed each other, and were oth cing other ppl but he said he wants us to get back together. he was my first real love so idk wat to do. any advice or suggestions, and rick broke up with me. Who should i pick Rick, jake, or damon?

No comments:

Post a Comment