Friday, August 12, 2011

Organized religion is a sin isn't it?

Yeah I bet that headline really got your attention. But anyway to get to the point...I think organized religion defeats its own purpose. To advocate peace and love yet fight others who dont believe the same as you makes you a hippocrite. Not just Muslims, but also every religion in general. I believe that there is something bigger than us out there. Something that guides us and gives us hope. I just dont believe in a God that punishes you for not eating the flesh and blood of Jesus, for not praying seven times a day, not getting baptized, eating meat, or other silly rules around the world's most popular religions. I believe in an all forgiving god who gives good people a second chance,...or a third,... or a fourth. I think even the most unforgiving person can be forgiven, if they so want.

No comments:

Post a Comment